I was recently interviewed by Justin Donald on his The Lifestyle Investor podcast.
Justin and I originally met through Front Row Dads and have been on a similar path in recent years. It was great to be on his The Lifestyle Investor show and have a chance to dive deeper into our stories and what’s next for real estate.
Entrepreneur Magazine calls Justin Donald the “Warren Buffett of Lifestyle Investing.” He’s a master of low-risk cash flow investing, specializing in simplifying complex financial strategies, structuring deals, and disciplined investment systems that consistently produce profitable results. His ethos is to “create wealth without creating a job.”
In this conversation, you’ll learn:
- Why everything fell apart for my early investments–and what I learned as he jumped back into the world of real estate investing.
- Why it costs just as much to flip a house worth $25,000, $50,000, or $100,000 as it does for one worth $1 million–and the benefit of working at scale.
- Why things will never go back to the way they were before–and the unique opportunities this is creating for investors.
- How Robert Kiyosaki, Tim Ferriss, and GoBundance helped transform my life for the better.
- Why net worth is such a bad way to measure success! Find out what really matters, and the magic that happens when you tap into your true passion.
Take a listen right here and let me know what you think!
Don’t forget to snag a copy of my new book Catching Knives.
Packed with practical advice and personal anecdotes, this is your guidebook for embracing the next economic downturn and navigating the risk of distressed investing. With the right strategy, you can be one of the few who lean into hard times, make the most of them, and take advantage of once-in-a-generation opportunities.
LinkedIn: Jake Harris